Over the years, Cyber Monday has grown to be the United States’ biggest online shopping holiday. Every year, on the Monday after Thanksgiving, tens of millions of shoppers converge on retail websites big and small to take advantage of this period. Here you can find the hottest deals at a deep discount for items like electronics, jewels, toys, furniture and many more. But the question remains: how to get the best Cyber Monday deals?. You’ve just come to the right place. Below is a complete guide to help you land yourself the best deal on Cyber Monday.
Get on Social Media Before Cyber Monday
Almost every online retail store has a Facebook page, Twitter or Instagram accounts. What happens is that they always announce exclusive deals on various items. You need to stay up to date on the latest news from such stores and following them on these accounts can make your work even easier. However, some of the online stores may not tell you the exact kind of discount they’re offering on Cyber Monday, but they talk about the hottest products that will be part of their sale which gives a clue of what to expect. To be sure you get even better deals, check out different stores and compare their deals and discounts. This strategy ensures you get whatever item you want at the lowest price.
Do Your Homework
Have a list of what you want to buy and then research these items from different stores. Also, keep a list of online stores with the best selection. Furthermore, read product reviews from several websites to make sure that the store you will be buying products from is credible and the products are reliable. By having a list of several trusted stores, it ensures that you can easily switch from one shop to another if the item you want to buy is out of stock.
Join the Club
It's advisable to join customer rewards program of your favorite stores. This way, you’ll be able to get loyalty benefits. Some have a small joining fee, but with the regular purchase you end up recovering the amount big time. Additionally, since you have established a customer-client relationship, they will inform you of the best deals during seasons like Cyber Monday and others. Not to mention that rewards programs help customers to have access to even deeper discounts and exclusive offers.
Look for Past Year’s Sales for Guidance
Normally, retailers don’t recycle cyber Monday deals because consumers are so fickle and products life cycle are too short. But from previous sales, you can predict the types of products you are likely to get the best deals. Electronics, clothing, and cosmetics are the leading Cyber Monday items on sale.
To Consider Before Your Purchase
- Know what’s on sale. Most stores will list out what deals you can find; your goal is to identify the best among them. The deals they are offering should at least be close to your budget. And having prices from different stores will help in deciding which store is offering better deals.
- Have a plan. Since it’s a seasonal sale, you should be able to sacrifice yourself and get up early to take advantage of the sale. Remember many stores will have only a small quantity of their biggest deals that sell out fast.
- Get on social media before Cyber Monday: The internet has all the answers you will be looking for on Cyber Monday deals. Checking this information out before the big day will give you an idea of what to expect.
- Do your homework: Here, you’re required to have two lists; one for the items you will be buying and the other for the stores you will be buying from. Then compare the prices to identify the store with the best deal.
- Join the club: Join customer rewards platform since they receive more discounts on most items.
- Look for past year’s sales for guidance: Previous year’s sales will guide you on the products you’re most likely to get better deals on.
What Do They Say on Other Sites
“Great price My daughter's school uses Dell Chromebooks, but could not take home for the summer. We are so pleased with this purchase. She can do way more with this than she could the school's provided unit. When she goes back in the fall, we are going to decline what the school offers and let her continue to use her own device. It's better made, lighter weight and overall a better machine. Was a little concerned when it was marked ""renewed"" but is it in almost perfect condition and you couldn't ask for a better price. Very happy with our purchase.” (senddebee on Amazon)
The site isn't responsible for the opinions expressed by third parties, delegating any legal responsibility to them.