We all have those moments when we crave junk foods like French fries or fried chicken. But when the subconscious mind reminds you that all the fat in the fries is bad for your health, you think twice, and let it slide. What if you could enjoy fried food guilt-free? That’s what the Ninja Air Fryer series gives you. You don’t have to preheat your oven or wait for it to slow cook. Ninja Air Fryer offers you a faster, quicker, and easier way to cook, not to mention, healthier meals. Here’s a detailed review of Ninja Air Fryers and why you should invest in one today.
Ninja Air Fryer: First Impressions
Some of the most important factors to look for in an air fryer are its capacity, functions, features, and ease of cleaning. If it's too small, the hot air won't circulate properly. The Ninja model checks all these boxes, and you can select a capacity that will suit your family's needs. Ninja Air Fryers have a stylish and sleek design with a glossy gray finish and a chrome top and handle. The control panel is well situated for ease of control. The Ninja Air Fryer series works by circulating hot air around the food, creating a crisp exterior while the interior cooks via conduction or direct transfer of heat. The cooking basket, which has slits on the bottom, allows the heated air to circulate around the food, mimicking the deep-frying process. All you need is just a little bit of oil for flavor. The air fryer browns food evenly, giving you that desirable crispy crunchy food. The oil or any juices dripping from the fried foods collect in the air fryer basket.
Ninja Air Fryer: Key Features
Ninja Air Fryers come in a variety of models, all offering an array of functionalities and features. Even the most basic model offers a wide temperature range of 105 – 400 degrees Fahrenheit, which automatically shuts off when cook time ends. And thanks to the controls, cooking is made super easy. Here are the main features of the Ninja Air Fryer:
- One-touch cooking presets – Equipped with one-touch cooking presets, Ninja Air Fryers allows you to customize your cooking based on the dish that you’re cooking. The presets differ depending on the model, and they include reheat, air fryer, dehydrate, and roast. Other models also come with bake, air broil, and max crisp functions.
- User-friendly control panel – the first thing you’ll notice about the Ninja is the easy to use interface. All you need is a touch of the button to turn the device on and off and set the temperature, cooking time, and cooking mode. Thanks to the digital displays, every selection is visibly clear.
- Ceramic coated crisper plate – The Ninja Air Fryer comes with a ceramic coated crisper plate that helps to evenly circulate the air around all angles, delivering an amazingly crisp, evenly cooked meal. The plate also serves as a separator between the excess oil or juice that may be released from the food that your cooking.
- Non-stick ceramic coating – the fryer is made from a non-stick, heat-safe ceramic coating, which is both free of PTFE and PFOA. This makes it a much better quality and a safer cooking option. This type of ceramic coating doesn’t release harmful chemicals even at temperatures as high as 800 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Dehydrate mode – you’ll find the dehydrate feature in these air fryers quite useful. If you like to snack on something crispy, the Ninja Air Fryer slowly heats the vegetables, fruits, or meat, gradually removing water and turning them into crispy snacks.
- Side air ventilation – one problem air fryers have is that they release hot air through the bottom, which can damage the surfaces upon which they are placed. To bypass this issue, the Ninja has the hot air circulating from the sides, not the bottom. This means you can place it on your countertop without worrying about damaging the surface.
Ninja Air Fryer: Performance
Most users agree that cooking time with the Ninja Air Fryer was surprisingly short. You can get creative with this air fryer and even cook conventional meals. However, remember to reduce the heat by 25 degrees Fahrenheit and reduce cooking time by 30 percent since it cooks much faster. It's also advisable to always check the food a few minutes before the timer goes off – it's easier to reduce or add more cooking time than trying to salvage an overcooked or burned food! The main selling point of air fryers is the amount of cooking oil used and ease of cleaning. In most cases, you’ll just need about two to three tablespoons of oil that you can toss with the food or spritz using an oil mister. Just be sure to check that the food is evenly coated before placing it in the air fryer. The air fryer is also dishwasher safe.
Ninja Air Fryer: Price
The price will range depending on the model and capacity that you want. For example, the 4-quart capacity Ninja air fryer goes for around $99.99 on Amazon, which is a discounted price (the normal price is $129.99). The Ninja Max XL Air Fryer 5.5 quart capacity costs $167.
Any thoughts? Let us know your comments!
The site isn't responsible for the opinions expressed by third parties, delegating any legal responsibility to them.