Christmas traditions are not complete without lively and beautiful decorations. They make the holidays merrier and invoke the festive moods in us. Whether you want the classic traditional inspiration or you want to explore with modern accessories, you have a wide selection of Christmas decorations to choose from. This review narrows them down to the best Christmas decorations that you’ll love during this year’s Christmas holidays and beyond.
Laurel Foundry Modern Farmhouse Preserved Wreath
Wreaths have a rich and fascinating history behind them. Some argue that back in the Roman and Greek empires, the wreath worn on the head symbolized an achievement in life. Nevertheless, the tradition has been practiced for thousands of years and now the wreath is a must-have Christmas decoration that you can use year-round. This preserved Boxwood wreath offers an attractive base for your favorite ornaments, lights, or any other décor you want to hang. Wreaths can be used indoors and outdoors. To preserve the vibrant green color of this wreath, keep it indoors. With a 24-inch diameter, this Modern Farmhouse Wreath fits perfectly on a brick wall or a window. It is made from Boxwood leaves which are artificially preserved so you can use it around throughout the year.
Nostalgic Village Décor Bundle
Nothing beats this magical Christmas village from Pier 1. If you love a pink Christmas, you’ll instantly fall for this specially designed Nostalgic Village Décor Bundle that includes, among other items, 12” Blush Bottle Brush Tree, 19” Teal Bottle Brush Tree, Pure White 5’ LED Glimmer Strings, Nostalgic Village Tall Teal House and Nostalgic Village Pink and Green Mansion. The trees are of great quality with strong bristles. You also get awesome ivory candles that look almost real and a hurricane candle holder for a perfect glow, and is safe even with children around. This adorable and pretty bundle costs only $205 and will light up your entire house.
Loon Peak Pre-Lit Pine Garland with 100 Clear Lights
Garlands are versatile and can be used both indoors and outdoors. From dressing mantles to mirrors to wrapping them around staircases and tables, this pre-lit pine cone is quality made and highly durable. The faux pine needles look realistic and at 108 inches long, you can get creative with this piece. You also get spare light bulbs to replace those that burn out. To get the full shine of this garland, it will require some fluffing.
Christmas Lumbar Pillow
Bring the cheer to your bedroom or sofa with this rectangular throw pillow. It evokes the wintery mood with two deer rested between trees and snow gently falling. The dull gray background is brought to life with shades of silver and snow white crimson to fill your room with joy. The cover and fill material is made of 100% polyester with piped edges. This throw pillow is easy to maintain and only requires spot clean.
Reindeer Tea Light Holders – Set of 6
This Reindeer Tea Light Holders can serve any purpose from bookcases, buffet tables, and side tables. At this size (4” x 1” x 5”), they are small enough to fit any place making them perfect for holding candles in any room. The rustic bronze coating gives the reindeer an attractive finish as well as a classic look.
Santa Claus/Father Christmas with List Plush Decoration
Father Christmas will never run out of fashion. Bring the nostalgic Christmas feeling indoors with Santa Claus. The detailing on this figurine is impressive with Santa carrying a long list of names and gifts on his shoulder. The quality is great and worth your money. You can choose from a variety of styles and sizes (30, 40, or 60 cm). Kids will always love Santa and this will make for a great addition to your Christmas decorations.
To Consider Before Your Purchase
- Material – the quality and durability of the material used on Christmas decorations is crucial. If you get poor quality items, they might get damaged even before you get to Christmas.
- Price – many retailers offer unique items. Shop around to get what you love and look out for discounts.
- Laurel Foundry Modern Farmhouse Preserved Wreath: Christmas is not complete without an attractive wreath either indoors or outdoors.
- Nostalgic Village Décor Bundle: Set the right Christmas moods with this bundle that includes ivory candles and pink and green mansions.
- Loon Peak Pre-Lit Pine Garland with 100 Clear Lights: garlands can be used anywhere from the windows, doors, to staircases. The lights make it look magical.
- Christmas Lumbar Pillow: fill your bed or sofa with these throw in pillows to get a complete Christmas setting.
- Reindeer Tea Light Holders – Set of 6: candlelit evenings are perfect for any event and the reindeer tea light holders add a touch of class and elegance.
- Santa Claus/Father Christmas with List Plush Decoration: Get your moods ready for Christmas with Santa Claus. He has a list full of names ready to grant your wishes.
What Do They Say on Other Sites
“Cute, not flimsy metal reindeer The reindeer tealight candle holders are so cute! The metal isn't flimsy and they are a nice size. The price was awesome...$13! Nice for Christmas and even after.” (Michelle on Amazon)
“Wreath looks exactly as pictur and was a perfect complement to my new mantel in the dining room. A few pieces of boxwood fell off as I removed from the box, but the wreath is densely populated with boxwood pieces. Can’t even tell. Very deep green. Pretty!” (Susan on Wayfair)
Any thoughts? Let us know your comments!
The site isn't responsible for the opinions expressed by third parties, delegating any legal responsibility to them.