Days have flown by so quickly and we’ve already started to feel the Christmas charm. Although times have changed, the Christmas tree still remains the centerpiece of decoration in every home and this year is no different. However, instead of heading down to the farm to cut a live one, we bring you a list of the best artificial Christmas trees. They are designed so innovatively that you can't tell the difference between the real thing and the fake tree. Plus, these artificial Christmas trees come pre-lit and fully decorated with snow to deliver the true magic of Christmas. So, if you want to avoid the hassle of maintaining a live Christmas tree, here are artificial Christmas trees worth your attention.
Most Realistic - Balsam Hill Blue Spruce
Balsam Hill’s collection of Christmas trees is as close to the real tree as you can get. Not only is the tree a stunner, but it also looks peculiar and not easy to detect that it’s a fake. Interestingly, the high number of branch tips makes it the fullest and life-like tree in the market. Although you get it at a premium price, if the pockets allow it, then your guest will be convinced that it's real. Balsam Hill Blue Spruce is delivered in a variety of sizes ranging from 6.5 to 10 feet tall. The tree is easy to set up and you’ll be decorating it in no time.
- Light gray with a bluish tint
- Ships with a tree stand, storage bag, cotton gloves, foot pedal for switching the lights on and off
- Additional bulbs and fuses
- PVC material
- Fire resistant
- 3-year warranty
- Looks natural and authentic
- Hundreds of branch tips make it look realistic
- Set up is easy
- The gloves help to protect your hands when setting up the tree
Best Value - Best Choice Products Premium Spruce 7.5 Foot
If you're looking for an artificial Christmas tree with a neat triangular shape, get the Best Choice Products Premium Spruce collection. This three-piece tree is easy to set up and the many branches give it a full-bodied look. At that price, the design, quality and sheer resemblance to a real tree will blow you away. Add your favorite lights and the glow is simply breathtaking.
- 1,346 branch tips
- Green color
- 7.5 foot tall
- Made of PVC material
- Fire-resistant and non-allergenic
- 5-year warranty
- Foldable steel base
- Easy to assemble
- Might take a while to fluff the tree up to its fullest appearance
Best Large - National Tree Dunhill Fir Tree
Nothing makes a statement like a massive – and beautiful Christmas tree like the National Tree Dunhill Fir Tree collection. The company delivers the classic shape of a Christmas tree in these artificial trees that are sure to get the attention of your guests. Plus, the branch tips comprise True Needle technology – where plastics are molded to look like the real thing. You can choose sizes up to 14 feet and the four-part tree is easy to assemble. Users say that shaping and fluffing the branches might take some time but once you're done, you'll be utterly impressed. The instructions are provided in the attached manual. On top of that, the tree comes pre-lit and you get a 3-year warranty for the lights and a 5-year warranty for the tree. The fact that the storage box is reusable and the lights have different colors, makes this tree a worthy investment.
- 3-year warranty for the lights
- 5-year warranty for the tree
- Sizes of up to 14 feet tall
- True Needle technology
- The extra guarantee on lights gives the tree an edge
- Comes with a sturdy metal stand that folds for your convenience
- Comes with a storage box
- Takes longer to assemble, but the end result is impressive
Best Overall - Norway Green Spruce Artificial Christmas Tree
The Norway Green Spruce Artificial Christmas tree has a rich and vibrant dark green color that brings the essence of nature indoors. It has a great shape – provided you fluff out the branches – and the final product looks full-bodied and remarkably realistic. The sturdy metal stand ensures the tree is stable and the quality and design gives your home a true Christmas feel. The tree comprises crush-resistant branch tips and you can choose from four different sizes. Assembling and disassembling the tree is swift making it easy to store.
- Dark green color
- Metal stand
- Comes in four different sizes
- Crush-resistant branch tips
- High-quality material
- Great design
- Easy to hang Christmas decorations
To Consider Before Your Purchase
- Lights – while pre-lit artificial Christmas trees save you the time of decorating, the built-in lights are expensive to replace. Setting up your own lights may take time but overall, you’ll have one thing less to worry about.
- Size – consider where you want to put the artificial Christmas tree. The standard ceiling height in most houses is eight feet high, so you want to check on that first before settling on a specific size.
- Budget – the artificial Christmas trees vary in design and quality. Go for what's best for your pocket.
- Balsam Hill Blue Spruce: this is one of the most realistic artificial Christmas trees you can get thanks to its light gray color with a bluish tint.
- Best Choice Products Premium Spruce 7.5 Foot: this inexpensive tree delivers the Christmas vibes in a great design and lovely triangular shape.
- National Tree Dunhill Fir Tree: If you want to go big, this tree delivers it beautifully. It comprises of lights that are covered with a 3-year warranty.
- Norway Green Spruce Artificial Christmas Tree: this piece has it all, from good shape to great design to high quality. And it doesn’t cost as much as the other brands.
What Do They Say on Other Sites
“I love my tree. After searching far and wide for a new artificial Christmas tree, I was happy to find this Balsam Hill Blue Spruce. I had heard good things about the company, but had always thought their trees were too expensive. This one was within my budget though and I am happy I purchased it. Artificial trees have severely gone down in quality at the big box stores, and I hate to see a tree get cut down, only to be thrown out a month later. This tree works perfect for me and is just gorgeous! It did not take that long to fluff up and there are very good instructions. The tree really looks real and I have received many compliments. There was one thing missing in the box, but Balsam Hill sent me the missing item and I was good to go. I am hoping this tree lasts me many years. The picture I included is with the tree only half decorated.” (Christina Mastandrea on Amazon)
“Not quite 7 and 1/2 feet tall, but I was hoping for that since our ceiling is 7 1/2, I also folded the top piece over so it's probably around 7 ft now. The tree looks really nice, as full as you can expect from a fake tree. The only issues I have with it are that the three sections seem pretty distinct in the shape of the tree (but that might just be me and I could probably fix it with more tweaking). The other thing is that the top section doesn't have hinges so I'm worried that the wires will break after setting up/taking it down for a few years. It's a great price too, another seller is selling the exact same product for $150 or so. The other seller had more reviews so I used it for reference before buying this one. Overall I'm satisfied with the product UPDATE: 3 years later and I still love this tree! We haven't had any issues with shedding and its held up really well.” (SadieLove on Amazon)
Any thoughts? Let us know your comments!
The site isn't responsible for the opinions expressed by third parties, delegating any legal responsibility to them.