While you can’t entirely stop the aging process or turn back the clock, anti-aging creams can help reduce fine wrinkling and lines on your face. These creams are packed with retinol and antioxidants which contribute to the youthful, dewy glow that you’re looking for. However, the wrong anti-aging cream doesn’t offer the desired results, plus it can cause premature aging instead. Below we’ve outlined the best anti-aging creams each with unique benefits and ingredients meant for varies skin types. Several dermatologists agree that these creams are effective.
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream
This cream is rated as the most effective among other anti-aging creams with a combined 30k reviews from Amazon, Ultra and Walmart, all users rating it as 4.5 stars out of 5. Olay cream ingredients comprise of hyaluronic acid and glycerin which draw moisture into the top skin layer, peptides that signal the skin cells to produce new collagen and niacinamide which improve the appearance of enlarged pores. Also, niacinamide helps reduce dullness, redness, uneven skin tone, and fine lines. The Olay product has outperformed its competitors who sell their cream for $440 or more. Simply, this is a cream that delivers exact results as stated.
LilyAna Naturals Retinol Cream
LilyAna Naturals is made up of 2.5 percent pure retinol with the ability to attack wrinkles easily. Additionally, it has aloe Vera extracts and hyaluronic acid which offer collagen repairing properties. For anti-aging effects, you’re well covered by the use of this cream. In addition to that, the cream has jojoba seed oil and shea butter oil which are useful in keeping your skin moisturized all day long. Organic and natural oil lovers will also enjoy using LilyAna Naturals Retinol Cream since it’s 71 percent organic and lacks petroleum ingredients.
Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Moisturizer
Researchers have studied and proposed that retinol containing creams are the best remedy for aging skin. Neutrogena contains Accelerated Retinol SA, which speed up the skin repairing effects thus providing results to as little as one week. The cream strengthens skin foundation and stimulates collagen production improving the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
NEOVA Cream De La Copper
Unlike most anti-aging creams that can only be used during the day, NEOVA covers both shifts. With it, you reduce the cost of buying two products for daytime and nighttime. It’s made up of copper peptides and antioxidants that are formulated to protect the skin from free radicals that cause aging. Moreover, it improves skin firmness and eliminates wrinkles.
To Consider Before Your Purchase
- Read reviews: look up the product from various websites and check customer’s testimonials. Check if the users liked the product, how effective it was and how it reacted with their skin.
- Read the label: Avoid products that contain active ingredients. The cream might have a weird or unfamiliar name but you can look up the ingredients on your smartphones to ensure they aren’t detrimental. The ingredients that have been studied and shown to work include retinol, hyaluronic acid, peptides, and niacinamide. However, there are others that are included in the cream not to aid with wrinkles elimination but to moisturize the skin, which is very important.
- Check the price tag: just because some anti-aging creams are expensive it doesn’t necessarily mean they work.
- Olay Regenerist micro-sculpting cream- a reputable anti-aging cream that has worked for a good number of people.
- LilyAna Naturals Retinol Cream- organic ingredients containing cream that offer collagen reducing properties thus eliminating wrinkles.
- Neutrogena rapid wrinkle repair moisturizer- an anti-aging cream with the ability to reduce your wrinkles within a week thus improving your skin appearance.
- NEOVA cream de La copper- a cream that not only reduces aging but also provides skin firmness.
What Do They Say on Other Sites
“Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging moisturizing cream is just what the title implies. I find that it absorbs into my skin and I feel hydrated but not oily. That feeling lasts all day and if I don't add any other cream such as a night cream, it's okay. (I'm not advocating for that, but it happens.) The price is lower than the higher end department store face creams and higher than drugstore creams, and I'm satisfied with that. It is a product worth it's price.” (Doka on Amazon)
“I'm a skin care junkie and always looking for the best out there... this is definitely one of the best!! I've noticed a difference in my skin in just 2 weeks of using LilyAna Naturals (I also use the Face cream as well as the Vitamin C serum) and I couldn't be happier! My pores appear smaller, skin tighter and smoother. I highly recommend this product!!” (Dana Bobé on Amazon)
The site isn't responsible for the opinions expressed by third parties, delegating any legal responsibility to them.